Friday, June 10, 2011

You’re Invited to Meet the Artist: Jayne Gaskins at Tappan Z Gallery (Tarrytown, NY)

Gaskins_tortoiseJayne Gaskins will be at Tappan Z Gallery Friday, June 17th

Special Reception from 5-9pm.

(image: Tortoise by Jayne Gaskins)

A message from the artist:

All SAQA members and your friends in the area are most warmly invited to drop by. Even if you can't make the "meet-the-artist" evening I do hope you'll come see my art and the other fiber artists work at the gallery.

This has been a very good year for me: Infinity Fiber Art exhibit, Volusia Wrapped in Fiber, Extraordinary Things exhibit in Atlanta (3rd place), and the highlight - Quilt National. The thing that keeps me going is the warmth, support, and encouragement of my art-quilt friends. I wouldn't have the courage do this without you!!!

I do hope you can visit the Tappan Z Gallery at 51 Main Street Tarrytown, New York on the 17th. I want to meet ALL of you wonderful artists!!!

Cheers!
Jayne Gaskins
http://jaynegaskins.com

Quilt National '21 is Coming to Connecticut

Congratulations to Catherine Whall Smith , whose quilt "Transfusion in Two Parts" will be on tour with Quilt National '21.  Th...