Happy New Year, everyone!
Hope you had a wonderful, creative holiday season. Best wishes for health and happiness in the new year.
SAQA Connecticut is starting things off right, with an invitation to re-connect with friends. Creative challenges, virtual classes and Zoom meetings are some of the ways you can participate and keep in touch with other artists. Here are some examples:
(You can find more details on the SAQA-CT Newsletter )
- Please join us for our next regional meeting, this Saturday January 9, 2021. The meeting will feature guest speaker Diane Cadrain, who will share her expertise in creative felting.
- Can't make the regional meeting? SAQA-CT members meet via Zoom every Wednesday and Friday to talk and catch up. Join "This and That Chit Chat" on Wednesdays at 10AM or the "SAQACT Happy Hour" on Fridays at 5PM
- Connecticut Piecemakers Quilt Guild is offering virtual classes and workshops to members and non-members. Contact Laura Lugo for more info or to register for a class firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lynne Allen is collecting 8x8 squares for the "Violet Protest" quilt challenge. Check out www.violetprotest.com for more details
- Several Calls for Entry are listed on the www.saqa.com website. Find out if one of them speaks to you as an artist, and enter your work
- The next SAQA Trunk Show will be accepting new pieces in March 2021.