SAQA CT Regional Meeting – Open to Public
Our next CT Regional Meeting will be open to all SAQA artists and members of the public
Come to the Windsor Art Center on Saturday, February 12th, 2011 from 10 AM – 4 PM
- Catch up with old friends and meet new ones
- Show off your finished fiber art or works-in-progress during “Show & Tell”
- Enjoy the Windsor Art Center’s current exhibition “Identity in Fiber”
- Learn more about the “Identity” quilts and the artists who made them; Gallery Talk begins at 1:30 PM
- Get behind the scenes – Presentation by Sally Brown on her 3D quilted book “Forever Sisters”
- Find out about exhibition opportunities and fiber art events in CT and surrounding areas
This meeting is free and open to the public. Anyone with an interest in art quilts and fiber is welcome! Learn more about SAQA, our members and the work we do, ask questions and share your own fiber artwork, too. Our friendly, talented members love to talk about art, quilting, new techniques and tricks of the trade.
Do you love to create your own templates, play with fabric, add stuff to your quilts that others don’t? Thought you were the only one? You will not be pressured to join SAQA, but there is a wonderful creative support system available to you, one you may not have realized was there. Membership registration materials will be available. Come and be inspired!
Windsor Art Center
40 Mechanic Street
Windsor, CT 06095