Sunday, June 28, 2020
Thursday, June 4, 2020
Here's your chance to explore Local Color 4: Rails, Roads & Rivers at the Windsor Art Center.
This exhibit has been extended until June 27, 2020.
The Windsor Art Center is currently accepting guests into the Gallery by appointment only
What does this mean?
If you’d like to see this extraordinary exhibit, simply call Willa Nemetz at (860) 841-0368
Let them know which day/time you would like to visit (please choose from the days/hours below).
Gallery visits will be scheduled in 1/2 hour increments and are limited to groups/totals of five or fewer people.
· Thursdays from 6 PM to 8 PM
· Saturdays from 10 AM to 4 PM
· Sundays from 11 AM to 4 PM
They will get back to you and confirm the time and date of your visit.
For more information, please visit the Windsor Art Center at http://www.windsorartcenter.
Tuesday, June 2, 2020
Friday, May 29, 2020
Sunday, March 15, 2020
Wednesday, March 4, 2020
Guilford Art Center: CALL TO ARTISTS
Call for Submissions
Monday, March 2, 2020
March 7th is fast approaching! You need to know:
* The Windham Textile and History Museum opens at 10:00 am.
* Maureen Lopes and Kathy Bagioni will be collecting LC4 art work. Maureen will be delivering the art work to the Windsor Art Center the following Saturday, March 14th.
* We will be enjoying a presentation and display by Catherine Whall Smith entitled, “Documenting What You Do”.
* Catherine Whall Smith will also be collecting pieces for Gallery 53 show at the meeting. She plans to have extra Gallery 53 forms available for entry. Remember this is an all-pieces-welcome show. Check the last newsletter for entry fee.
* Rita Hannafin has been instrumental in arranging for Lois Palmer to appraise art pieces at the meeting. Lois requests that you email her directly at lpalm5647@gmail for further information and scheduling.
Attention cat lovers, practitioners of meditation and fans of fiber art! SAQA-CT artist Dawn Allen has published a new book The A...
Info about the Hospice exhibition: 100 Double Beach Road, Branford, CT 06405 Exhibition Dates: Nov 7 – Jan 2, 2019 Opening Recep...
Kathy Nutley’s Workshop: Adding Color to Your Quilts Location : United Church of Christ on the Green ...
REMINDER - SAQA-CT Shoreline Local Connections is meeting on TUESDAY, Nov. 13, from 10-noon at 23 DIONIGI DR., DURHAM, CT 06422 . ...