Sunday, July 17, 2011

Greater Hartford Quilt Guild Show, Aug 6-7, 2011 (East Windsor, CT)

Don’t miss the 2011 Greater Hartford Quilt Guild Show

This year's Quilt Show Challenge: “Chapter & Verse”
Each Chapter will choose a quilt-related saying or a “rule” of quilting and interpret it through quilts.  Some examples include:

  • Glastonbury Piecemakers- "When life hands you scraps, make a quilt"
  • Heritage Quilters- "When I bought this fabric, what was I thinking?"
  • Apple Valley Quilters- "We don't exaggerate, we embellish!"
  • West Hartford Quilters- "I'm a Quilter and my house is in pieces".
  • Vernon Nutmeg Quilters- "I cannot count my day complete, 'til needle, thread and fabric meet".

The GHQG Show will take place at the Clarion Inn, 161 Bridge Street in East Windsor, CT.

9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Saturday
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Sunday
Admission: $8 (under 12 free)

 

Teachers

Classes

Vendors

For More Information: http://www.hartfordquiltshow.com/

Quilt National '21 is Coming to Connecticut

Congratulations to Catherine Whall Smith , whose quilt "Transfusion in Two Parts" will be on tour with Quilt National '21.  Th...