Greater Hartford Quilt Guild Show, Aug 6-7, 2011 (East Windsor, CT)
Don’t miss the 2011 Greater Hartford Quilt Guild Show
This year's Quilt Show Challenge: “Chapter & Verse”
Each Chapter will choose a quilt-related saying or a “rule” of quilting and interpret it through quilts. Some examples include:
- Glastonbury Piecemakers- "When life hands you scraps, make a quilt"
- Heritage Quilters- "When I bought this fabric, what was I thinking?"
- Apple Valley Quilters- "We don't exaggerate, we embellish!"
- West Hartford Quilters- "I'm a Quilter and my house is in pieces".
- Vernon Nutmeg Quilters- "I cannot count my day complete, 'til needle, thread and fabric meet".
The GHQG Show will take place at the Clarion Inn, 161 Bridge Street in East Windsor, CT.
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Saturday
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Sunday
Admission: $8 (under 12 free)
- Happy Villages
- Drawing for Quilters
- Decorative Thread
- Layered Waves
- Fabric Collage
- Free Seminar
- Register for a Class - Online
- Register for a Class – Mail
- Batik Tambal
- Christian Lane Quiltery
- Close to Home
- Lisa's Clover Hill Quilts
- Quilters Treasure
- Quilting by the Yard
- Sew Inspired Quilt Shop
- Six Gables Designs
- The Yankee Quilter
- We Got the Buttons
For More Information: http://www.hartfordquiltshow.com/