Highlights from Today's Meeting
Local Color 4
- Deadline for online submission is February 20, 2020 (window Jan 20-Feb 20, 2020)
- Submission link: http://www.saqa.com/memberArt.php?ID=3716
- Acceptance notification is Feb 28th.
- Drop-off of accepted works is March 7th at the SAQA-CT meeting at the Windham Textile and History Museum - if you cannot be at that meeting send it there with a friend
Trove of Twelves
- Troves can be mailed to Maureen Lopes, 25 Old Farms Road, Madison, CT 06443 (phone 203-245-9682 and leave a message)
- Be sure to include check for submission fee
- Send an email to LocalColorExhibit@gmail.com to notify the organizers that it your work(s) are on the way.
solo exhibit reception March 14, 2020 from 3:30-5:30 p.m., Mill 180 Park, Easthampton, MA
Kate Themel and Carol Vinick and Phyllis Small exhibiting in and around Hartford
See Newsletter for exhibit and reception dates