- Craft EXPO starts today and runs until Saturday, July 18th at the Guilford Art Center
- Art Supplies & Jewelry tag sale hosted by Sisters in Cloth will be right next door to the Guilford Art Center, Saturday July 18th 8am-1pm
- The Fine Arts Festival is open Saturday 9am-6pm and Sunday 10am-5pm
- Tonight at the Sumner McKnight Crosby Jr. Gallery, 5pm-7pm: An Opening Reception for "Hang Ups", 6th annual Members' Show. Artwork in a variety of media will be on display. Gallery hours are Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
- The Creative Arts Workshop Student Show features artwork in fiber, jewelry, photography, printmaking and more. (Go today or tomorrow), the gallery is open weekdays from 9:30am-5:30pm
- Sunday July 19th 3-5pm: Opening Reception for William Kent's "Relevant Irreverence", a collection of prints and sculpture spanning the artist's 40+ years of studio work.
- "Celebration Quilts" are on display at the Windham Textile & History Museum. Open from 10am-4pm Friday through Sunday
- Pat Ferguson will be giving a lecture on "How to Care for your Quilts", also at the Windham Textile & History Museum, Sunday 4pm
- Firehouse Art Gallery presents "Cutting Edge Art". The gallery is open Thursday through Sunday, 12pm-5pm
Check out the Calendar of Events for more details on any of these events. And feel free to leave a comment if you know of other places to see fine art and especially fiber art.
Have a great weekend!