Monday, March 2, 2020
Countdown to March 7th Meeting - WHAT, WHO, WHERE
March 7th is fast approaching! You need to know:
* The Windham Textile and History Museum opens at 10:00 am.
* Maureen Lopes and Kathy Bagioni will be collecting LC4 art work. Maureen will be delivering the art work to the Windsor Art Center the following Saturday, March 14th.
* We will be enjoying a presentation and display by Catherine Whall Smith entitled, “Documenting What You Do”.
* Catherine Whall Smith will also be collecting pieces for Gallery 53 show at the meeting. She plans to have extra Gallery 53 forms available for entry. Remember this is an all-pieces-welcome show. Check the last newsletter for entry fee.
* Rita Hannafin has been instrumental in arranging for Lois Palmer to appraise art pieces at the meeting. Lois requests that you email her directly at lpalm5647@gmail for further information and scheduling.
Attention cat lovers, practitioners of meditation and fans of fiber art! SAQA-CT artist Dawn Allen has published a new book The A...
Info about the Hospice exhibition: 100 Double Beach Road, Branford, CT 06405 Exhibition Dates: Nov 7 – Jan 2, 2019 Opening Recep...
Kathy Nutley’s Workshop: Adding Color to Your Quilts Location : United Church of Christ on the Green ...
REMINDER - SAQA-CT Shoreline Local Connections is meeting on TUESDAY, Nov. 13, from 10-noon at 23 DIONIGI DR., DURHAM, CT 06422 . ...